- See Practice News for information on current availability and waiting times.
- Enquiries are welcomed from you, your family, or from health professionals.
- Referrals are welcomed for psychotherapy or for psychiatric assessment and treatment. Services offered include diagnostic clarification, assessment and management of anxiety, depression, ADHD (currently at capacity), obsessive-compulsive disorder, trauma-related disorders, and personality disorders.
- To book an appointment with Dr Strachan, a written referral from a GP is required and must be sent to the rooms before an appointment can be offered.
- Referrals are accepted for patients aged between 18 and 65 years of age. Patients outside this age-range may be accepted for psychotherapy only on a case-by-case basis.
- Referrals can be sent via Healthlink or by fax to (08) 8490 2315.
Appointments and Fees
If your referral is accepted, you will be contacted to arrange an appointment. If Dr Strachan is unable to accept the referral or we think another service would be better placed to assist you, we will make that recommendation to your GP and ask that they discuss this with you.
Prospective clients will be sent a registration form to complete before their first appointment, and will be informed of fees, which are payable in full at the time of consultation via EFTPOS.